Monday 11 July 2011

Attracted to Fird by DiAnn Mills

Attracted to Fird 
by DiAnn Mills



The first book I have read by DiAnn Mills. My first opinion when reading the book was that it was a very inspiration romance novel. The two main characters Meghan and Ash were developed very well, Mills has also developed some solid supporting characters within this book. The storyline itself was interesting and moved in a fantastic pace which compelled me not to put the book down.I am glad that I was able to read this Netgalley ARC. 

Meghan was a Secret Service Agent who was sent to Texas to provide protection for the troubled and threatened daughter of the US Vice President.  After encountering problems from the second main character, Ash, a leader of the team of six agents, she attempts to maintain her professionalism. However, the situation with the Vice President's daughter becomes worrying and she and her team fights to keep the daughter safe and find who wants to hurt her. 

My opinion on the main character Meghan is that she was a great character which Mills has written in very well her mannerisms  and how she won over Ash can be seen to be a positive influence on Vice President's daughter, Linsdey. 
I think the plot in this book was very interesting and will be looking out for more books by this author.

I give this book a .....


No comments:

Post a Comment