Friday 8 July 2011

Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride by Sandra D. Bricker

Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride 
by  
Sandra D. Bricker


Paperback320 pages
Expected publication: October 28th 2011 by Abingdon Press
ISBN
1426731604 (ISBN13: 9781426731600)



Sandra D. Bricker has wrote a fantastic book.  The only problem with this book I can find is that it is very focused on religion running along a beautiful love story  with the natural twists and turns of events which occur in any realistic relationship. I am impressed how Brciker hasn't gone down the road of fairy tale love stories where nothing goes wrong and everything is perfect. 

The twists and turns of events/plots throughout this book has made me continue reading wondering what will happen next to the characters and the relationships created.  Brciker has built up the characters backgrounds effectively and I love the secret past about Sherilyn which let my imagination go wild throughout the story before it comes out to the readers. 

All in all I think this book was fantastically written and I am looking forward to reading the next book Brciker writes. 

I give this book ....


No comments:

Post a Comment